Technology Related Crimes Against Children Conference
This training is designed to support the efforts of professionals engaged in the investigation, response, and prosecution of the crimes against children that utilize Internet technologies. Free TCOLE and CLE credit provided!
The training will include:
- Information and resources from the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children on child pornography, online exploitation, and child sex trafficking;
- Summary of Governor Abbott’s response to child sex trafficking;
- In-depth training on child exploitation investigations, including cybertips, subpoenas, warrants, forensics, and proactive investigations from the Office of the Attorney General;
- Frontline Interdiction for the Protection of Children from Child Sex Trafficking and Child Exploitation from Texas DPS;
- Overview of laws and case studies from an Assistant United States Attorney with the Department of Justice; and
- Perspectives from local law enforcement, prosecutors, and service providers on case studies and challenges of these investigations.