The Texas Regional Office offers rewarding and enriching volunteer opportunities to individuals around the state. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for our mission and an interest in helping keep children safer. Each volunteer brings unique skills and expertise to our organization. We work hard to match our volunteers to the perfect opportunities. Please fill out the contact form for more information.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Have a passion for our mission and an interest in helping keep children safer
- Complete a Volunteer Application
- Complete a Background Check
- Identify how you want to support us
- Attend duty-specific training